1050 Rue Drummond
Montréal (Ville-Marie), Montréal, QC H3B0G3
Apartment | MLS: 27078725
L/Avenue condominium in the heart of the city, set against the animated backdrop of the Bell Center and the downtown core. A contemporary blend of glass and steel. This is a beautiful 1bedroom + 1 den condo. Ideal for a couple, professionals or college students!
Pre-Lease: Conditional to the following 1,2,3's report to
the full satisfaction of the owner.
1. Letter of employment (salary, position, work since,
status) and most recent pay stub with the
cumulative amount of earnings to date
2. Score and credit report (at the tenant's expense) and
3. Clause 9.2 of this PL is applicable (the consent of the
tenant to verify payment habits and
provides references from the previous owner)
Once Offer Accepted (steps to follow in-line):
4. The tenants agree to give a deposit by e-transfer to KW
Prestige (within 72 hours)
5. The tenants will pay the syndicate's moving fees to
obtain a moving date confirmation from the
6. Proof of civil liability insurance ($2M) for the whole
term of the lease.
7. Confirmation Letter of the Hydro Quebec Account
8. Tenant is responsible for all move-in & move-out related
rules & fees required by the
9. Tenant agrees to submit post-dated checks for the entire
10. Potential Tenant must read and agree to building's
by-laws and regulations.
11. Quebec Lease Draft in English and by e-mail
communication consent form
During the Lease:
12. No Pets.
13. The tenant shall not, and shall not permit anyone to,
use, grow, smoke or vape tobacco, cannabis, or any other
illegal substance in any indoor part of the premises, the
common areas or the property of which they form a part.
14. No Airbnb or similar short term sublet will be
considered a repudiatory breach of the lease
15. Tenants will be responsible for paying any penalty due
to their failure to comply with the bylaws
and declaration of co-ownership.
16. Tenant will also be responsible for paying any fees due
to the loss of any keys or fob.
17. Tenant is not allowed to sub-lease or lease transfer
without written permission from the
Landlord and the syndicate.
End of Lease:
18. At the end of the term rented, the unit must be
returned in the same condition as when rented
this includes all inclusions of the unit, as well as the
condition of the floor.
19. If the lease is not renewed at the end of the term, the
tenant MUST honour ALL visit requests
for all potential new tenants, for which 48 hours notice
will be given. The same applies to visits
from prospective buyers in case the condo goes for sale
during the term leased.
Inclusions: Fridge, Stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer, indoor parking, locker, hot water.
Exclusions: Hydro, Heating, A/C, Internet, Tenant insurance, moving fees required by the syndicate
|Master bedroom||9.9 x 11.4 P||Wood|
|Living room||10.7 x 11.9 P||Wood|
|Kitchen||8.8 x 7.10 P||Wood|
|Den||8.7 x 8.1 P||Wood|
|Bathroom||4.10 x 7.9 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Heating system||Electric baseboard units|
|Proximity||Cegep, Public transport, University, Bicycle path, Daycare centre|
|Sewage system||Municipal sewer|
|Equipment available||Ventilation system, Electric garage door|
|Restrictions/Permissions||Short-term rentals not allowed, Animals not allowed|
|Cadastre - Parking (included in the price)||Garage|